Slice of Life Tuesday Challenge: Change
To say that this has been a year of change would be an understatement. In this past year (not even considering COVID or distance learning), my life has looked radically different than in past years. Some major events included (but are not necessarily listed in order of importance):
- I moved out and rented a house.
- I adjusted to longer periods of time on my own, without my children.
- I went through a divorce.
- I legally changed my last name.
- I started dating again.
- I rescued two older cats, who now live with me.
- I bought a house.