Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Slice of Life #20 Challenge Day 25/31: Wander with Wonder

Slice of Life #20 Challenge Day 25/31: 
Wander with Wonder


This morning I marveled in my morning walk. Beyond birdsongs, there was no music. I was not plugged into any podcasts. Instead I allowed my mind and body to wander. It was the perfect way to begin my day. 

Taking regular neighborhood strolls has certainly been one of the best gifts I have given myself. When I returned home, I penned this haiku: 

Take time to wander./
Notice how tree buds appear./
Wonder through sunrise. 




Being outside, taking time to notice my surroundings, and walking makes such a difference in how I approach each day.


Looking to connect with a positive, supportive online community? 
Consider sharing a slice of yourlife with Two Writing Teachers
All writers are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful scenery during your walk. I love seeing these photos. Lovely haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing. What a beautiful place to walk. Do you think of your haiku as you're walking and write in your head until you can get home and capture it? I'm curious about your process!

    ReplyDelete

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...