Thursday, December 27, 2018

Haiku-A-Day December Challenge #27: Whimsical Windmill

I am joining Elisabeth from The Dirigible Plum in writing a Haiku-A-Day during the month of December.

Haiku-A-Day December Challenge #27: Whimsical Windmill 
I often enjoy reading posts from Margaret Simon, blogger of Reflections On the Teche. Today she posted about a 15 Word or Less Poem challenge from blogger Laura Salas. I was intrigued and decided to give it a try.

Based on the picture (see below), the idea is to write a poem using fifteen words or less.  
Photo Credit: Laura Salas
Below is my response to the 15 Word or Less poetry challenge, written as a Haiku:

Whimsical windmill
-a Seussical awning to
instill sense of joy. 

1 comment:

  1. "a Seussical awning"--I love that word combo and image. What an unusual image! I was just reading about this poetry challenge today and wondering if it's one I'd enjoy trying this year. I like that its focus is FIRST DRAFT writing.

    ReplyDelete

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...