Thursday, March 17, 2022

Slice of Life #22: Day 17: Spring Walk

For the month of March, each day I am writing and posting a slice of my life, hosted by Two Writing Teachers. 


Slice of Life #22: Day 17:
Spring Weather

Yesterday afternoon was the first time in months that I took a walk outside without a coat on. The warm sun felt so welcoming and inviting. I soaked up as much warmth as I could with a long walk after school. 

Today's taste of spring:
sixty degree day fills park.
Joy follows. Welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Your haiku makes the day feel so lovely. We’re still in coats here.

    ReplyDelete

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...