Monday, November 27, 2017

Sunset Shadorma

After a long, nothingseemedtogoquiteright kind of an afternoon at school today, I was graced by this stunning sunset on my drive home. Tonight I feel grateful that I was able to witness this breathtaking sky today and to have the opportunity to spend a few moments writing about it. As I wrote in my last post, I used the form of a Shadorma poem.  

Stunning Sunset 
“Sunset Shadorma”

Majestic hues
Soften evening’s
Journey home.
Yellow, pink
Orb illuminates skyline -
Nature’s finest hour.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn’t last night’s sunset just perfect? I took a picture too. I call it a Superman sunset because of the colors and the effect it has on those who see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Yes, it was a perfect sunset and I cannot help but wonder how far it extended to. My fourth grade daughter tells me that it is Mrs. Claus making cookies when the sky looks like this.

    ReplyDelete

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...