For the month of March, each day I am writing and posting a slice of my life, hosted by Two Writing Teachers.
Slice of Life #21 Challenge Day 6:
Accentuate the Positive
What's something that's been positive for you lately? This week I began my senior level English classes with this community building question.
I heard a diversity of responses from my hybrid and virtual learners:
- The weather has been great!
- I reconnected with old friends
- I got a raise at Wal-Mart
- The kids at my internship make me giggle
- We are moving to a new house
- My grades are really good right now
- I finally convinced my parents to let me go on a trip to NYC this summer
- My friends
- I had my best time at the 100 Freestyle
- I learned how to make a pie
- My parents got a new car so I got their old van
- I've been reading more books
- I have been using my new longboard
- I've been spending a lot of time with my family