Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Haiku-A-Day December #19: Dusk

I am joining Elisabeth from The Dirigible Plum in writing a Haiku-A-Day during the month of December. 

Haiku-A-Day December #19: Dusk 

We are close to Winter Solstice. It is typically dark when I leave my house in the morning. Most of the hours of daylight occur when I am in school (in my mostly windowless building). Last night, after staying late to get caught up with school work, I left work just as the sun set. I caught this shot and penned this Haiku:


Open spaces in
lot - exhaustion looms...surprise
sky reveals beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...