Friday, December 21, 2018

Haiku-A-Day December Challenge #21: 'Twas the Day Before Winter Break

I am joining Elisabeth from The Dirigible Plum in writing a Haiku-A-Day during the month of December.

Haiku-A-Day December Challenge #31: 
'Twas the Day Before Winter Break

Although I wasn't at school any longer than normal today, I left school this afternoon drained. It's not even five in the evening, and I am ready to retire for the night. 

I could barely muster enough energy and motivation for writing and posting today's Haiku:


Full day before break.
Sugar-coated drama, zest
creates exhaustion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...