Friday, March 25, 2022

Slice of Life #22: Day 25: Spine Poetry

For the month of March, each day I am writing and posting a slice of my life, hosted by Two Writing Teachers. 


Slice of Life #22:
Day 25/31: Spine Poetry

I love libraries. I love bookstores. I love being in a room with bookcases filled with books. I love how books are arranged. I love how the spines of books feel on my fingertips. 

I can easily get lost in books in the best way. 

In our school library on Thursday, I spotted a random pile of books that made the perfect spine poem. It was like book fate! Check it out:

The Silence Gathers
Are you listening?
Keep Holding On

 
 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS perfect. I want to "create" one, but you have let the stars align to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your book enthusiasm and was delighted by this slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the things you listed, too. Wonderful poem, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a serendipitous slice! I still need to do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That works so well! I think I might sneak a trip to a bookstore in over my spring break this coming week--and maybe I'll make a book spine poem at the store! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...