Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Slice of Life #23: Day 15/31: Lap Cat

 For the month of March, each day I am writing and posting a slice of my life, hosted by Two Writing Teachers. 


Slice of Life #23: Day 15/31: 
Lap Cat

Herbert and Binx aren't always naughty. Both of them can be sweet and loving cats. For example, each evening, when I sit down to relax, Herbert climbs upon my lap. His presence is calming. He often feels so good that I don't want to get up from my spot! 

Blanket arranged,/
legs reclined, Herbert climbs on/
my lap. His purrs soothe. 



4 comments:

  1. Trina,
    What a sweet kitty. My cats tease me. Maybe they have ADHD, but they won’t stay on my lap or even next to me very long. I feel cheated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbert reminds me
    Hadley loved March's lap time
    While I wrote, she purred.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lap cats are the best! I adore your sweet photo. Heidi (wordsmithing blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbert is the best! I am always so happy when I sit down to relax and a parade of cats comes through the door to find their spot on the lap!

    ReplyDelete

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...