Saturday, December 15, 2018

Haiku-A-Day December #15: What did you see this week...

I am joining Elisabeth from The Dirigible Plum in writing a Haiku-A-Day during the month of December. 

Haiku-A-Day December #15: What did you see this week...

One of my favorite things about weekends is going to church. Our church is a small, close-knit United Methodist church, open to everyone, especially children. It a place that nearly always leaves me feeling full of hope and comfort when I physically leave. 

Our amazing Pastor, Rev. Allie, posted this question on Instagram recently: What did you see this week that reminded you of God? 

In response to her question, I penned this double Haiku:

Moving forward when
difficult tasks emerge...calm
replaces worry. 

Unexpected gifts.
Tender, sincere, hope-filled chats.
Community warmth.

1 comment:

  1. I love this question: What did you see this week? I am saving that one for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...