Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Haiku-A-Day December Challenge #26: Learning Mindfulness

I am joining Elisabeth from The Dirigible Plum in writing a Haiku-A-Day during the month of December.

Haiku-A-Day December Challenge #26: Learning Mindfulness

In preparation for my 2019 One Little Word of mindful, I recently listened to a conversation between Oprah and Jon Kabat-Zinn on SuperSoul Conversations. Shortly after, I wrote this Haiku:

On autopilot
you may miss the beautiful,
important aspects

of life. Attention
is necessary for your
mind. Thoughts are noisy.

I yearn for moments
of peace, well-being. Become
aware more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...