Monday, March 21, 2022

Slice of Life #22: Day 21: I Spy Robins

 For the month of March, each day I am writing and posting a slice of my life, hosted by Two Writing Teachers. 


Slice of Life #22: Day 21/31:
I Spy Robins

Yesterday was the official first day of spring. As I took my early morning walk yesterday, it sure didn't feel like spring. There was still some snow remaining from Saturday. It was still icy in spots. I was still searching for flower shoots, but so far all I saw was dirt. Nothing seemed to indicate spring will come any time soon...until I had my first robin sighting. 
Icy sidewalks

Where I should see daffodil shoots


Can you see that robin? 

Wisconsin Spring Haiku
First day of spring, yet/
snow remains here. Icy spots./
Look! I spy robins!

What kids of spring signs have you seen? 

2 comments:

  1. Robins are such a cheery sight! Trees and daffodils are blooming here but it's still pretty cold at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment didn’t publish. Grrrrrrr. Anyway, I love robins and like you, see them as bringing hope for spring,

    ReplyDelete

Slice of Life Challenge #23: Day 31/31: March Coffee Date

F or the month of March, each day I am writing and posting  a slice of my life , hosted by  Two Writing Teachers .  Slice of Life Challenge ...